Keroppi bag pattern

How would I do a tester call for my keroppi bag pattern I wrote? I’ve been going through it and am comfortable enough to test what should I do?

23 Likes

That sounds super cute and I can’t wait to see it!
First thing you need is to open up a store. Then you’ll click on add a new pattern. Once you finish filling that out and are ready, there will be the option to post a tester call when you click on your pattern thumbnail! Lots of luck with your first pattern test on Ribblr!

7 Likes

Hey congratulations for you tester call and you can just do it by first clicking on my shop then scroll down and you will see a settings kind of option under the pic of your pattern just click it and you can do a tester call from the third option manage testing.

5 Likes

Wow congratulations for finishing the bag + the pattern! Can’t wait for the pattern release and testing! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi, to do a testing call I would visit the help center and use the keyword testing and click the questions that pertain to you as some offer gifs to show what to click, make sure to also check out the testing guidelines as well, good luck :smile:

I would also add the due date, when you’ll be picking testers, if a specific yarn/yarn color is needed and any other requirements you may have for testers, good luck with testing! :smile:

1 Like

that would be interesting to test.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!

Girl why u didn’t get me show u when u was over here. :rofl::rofl:

I have to figure things out on my own #INDEPENDENT!!!

1 Like

I posted a link for pattern testing <33

Thank you I just releases testing

Test it!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ok ok