knit FOs

what have you recently knitted?

3 Likes

Everything you see in my shop, I had to make it for the photos

5 Likes

nice. you think i could test one of your patterns?

3 Likes

What were you interested in? We can work something out. I’m working as fast I can just to get the shop photo items done, I’d love some fresh takes on my items

4 Likes

one of your mystery crochet tests.

3 Likes

I have the unloved step child left that nobody wants… I have made the promise that whomever finishes the journal in time will get gifted another of their choice (from that batch) as a bonus

4 Likes

Just finished up my first knit beanie!

9 Likes

welcome!

4 Likes

nice.

3 Likes

Did you want to take it on? The last mystery pattern?

4 Likes

I put it in your testing page

4 Likes

Love the color choice!

5 Likes

My last 2 Knits… Both were tests…
The Mansfield Hat has been released, the wrap top has not just yet…

5 Likes

I don’t knit but I want to learn to anyone have any tips? or products i should get

4 Likes

My first tip would be to forget you know crochet, knitting is not crochet and"making it more comfortable because you know crochet" just makes knitting harder. Approach it like any other craft and learn it for its own thing.

5 Likes

Actually my first ever knitting project, and then one more​:joy:. I made a v neck sweater and then a super cropped bolero cardigan. Can not wait to create more!

5 Likes

yes i know i started it yesterday.

4 Likes

maybe look up knitting tutorials. the one i learnd knitting from is sheep &stitch. i never told anyone but i learned to knit before crochet but crochet is still easier​:joy:

5 Likes

crochet requires less set up and dexterity but it is focus-heavy, with non-stop counting
knitting requires more set-up and dexterity, but once you have it set up you can completely zone out… after a few years of practice, you can even do it without ever looking down while holding a conversation or watching a movie
so, easy would be subjective

5 Likes

I think even this is subjective as I can crochet without looking a lot of the time… I actually still struggle to knit without looking (knitting for almost 10 years)

5 Likes