Lagging?

Iā€™ve had my ribblr chats/messages be so laggy and the patterns have been laggy recently. I would go cross off a round and it takes like 5 minutes to process and cross it off. Then when I have a message it takes almost an hour to show up, or the messages arenā€™t showing up at all. I would be going to check the community or something and just gets all laggy, glitches out and logging me out of ribblr completely. Has anyone else have this problem or just me?

10 Likes

we might just be talking too much for ribblr to handle :sob:

6 Likes

Yes! Is it just our chats @Ribblr because we talk to much or is it something in the system?

6 Likes

Having the same problem ofcā€‹:sob: guess weā€™ll see what @ribblr says

6 Likes

There arenā€™t any known issues at the moment and are servers are running at full performance.
@LittleCreatures It sounds rather strange and possibly account related. Could you please check if this happens when you use another device?

What are you referring to? The chat?
Does this happen for every chat channel or a particular one?

6 Likes

Itā€™s every chat and just the whole app in general

5 Likes

It happens on all my devices, my ipad iphone and my Chromebook.

5 Likes

@artnium73 @LittleCreatures sorry you are experiencing issues. Thereā€™s a huge amount of Ribblrs live now as you can imagine, however we arenā€™t seeing any degraded performance on our end so weā€™ll have to escalate it.

If you could provide a video here or in private showing the issues you are experiencing that would be great as we cannot seem to reproduce it on our devices here.

8 Likes

It could be a personal wi-fi connection, since whenever I am on not as strong wi-fi as at home it tends to lag. We have really strong home wi-fi at home, so i donā€™t have the issue often

4 Likes

Does your phone have an update you havenā€™t installed yet?
Did you log out/ log in?
Restart your phone?
Check the performance of your wi fi router?
I know that my internet lags when there are a lot of people using it which is every day between 4pm to midnight.

4 Likes