<least fave crochet item>

I tried free handing a frog and I was dumb because I used different types of yarn​:skull::skull:

4 Likes

Love the PFP change by the way, shooting star will be flattered, for me I crocheted myself and it is horrendous. We in the nightmare relm have deemed him my second cousin cy willbur

5 Likes

This was probably one of my first few amigurumi animal makes :sob: tbh props to 12 y/o me for the cute photo set up tho

5 Likes

The pattern was good I just did so many weird things that weren’t even in the pattern it was crazy :sweat_smile: and I was making it in the middle of the night, I mainly don’t like the picture, it’s such bad quality :skull: it’s definitely not the pattern, I liked it! I’m thinking about making another one when my brains actually functioning lol

3 Likes

But I love those :pleading_face:

4 Likes

My bad freehand at making a cow. This was one of my first makes tho so I dont feel too bad abt it

4 Likes

Awh i think it looks amazing!! :heart:

1 Like

Tysm! Ngl i loved the frog you made

2 Likes

Ah it’s so pretty though! Love the color scheme :sparkles:Definitely relate to regretting a design choice halfway through :joy:

4 Likes

I am veryyy inexperienced in crocheting clothing, but i tried to design a mesh sweater…it didn’t go well :skull:
Not crochet, but I tried to sew a bag, and it was fine, but i forgot to sew a strap :sob::laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s fine I understand for me it’s also hard to crochet in to middle of the night! Also I could have given you some extra time lol.:laughing:

2 Likes

This one is super cute and I love that pattern(not on Ribblr), I just did not sew on the portions right, and it took like a week of full time of just working on this one project!

3 Likes