<least fave crochet item>

yello friends!! I hv a question for you-
What’s ur least fave stuffie, clothing, ( ect ) hv u made?? these are probs mine :sob::sob:

terrible pic, I apologize :sob: but this is Tad for Animal Crossing and smt ab him was hard :,D

this bag was also very hard to make and I rlly hate it :sob:

27 Likes

hmmmmmmm ngl almost all my stuff
the chicken i tested for u, i just hated the color scheme, its not ur pattern, its just the colors i used

8 Likes

My first amigurumi…

9 Likes

Hmm…probably this duck and berry, I like the patterns, just not how mine turned out lol. I’m pretty sure I messed up the instructions :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

STOP THE FROGGY IS SO CUTE ABSHDBDNNSNSND
also dis is mine​:smiling_face_with_tear:

the pattern is sO CUTE but i messed up the wings​:sob:

9 Likes

There was a hippo I made. The head was wayyyy bigger than the body. I think I messed smth up. The pattern was fine for other ppl. And, why does it say ur not on ribblr chat?

8 Likes

(the pattern for all these were good I just messed up :sob:)
First one:

Second one (I just made the face crooked lol):

7 Likes

The tomato :skull:

4 Likes

I LOVE THAT HIPPO!!!:heart_eyes:Please please please link the pattern! I must make it!
Also I litterally CAN NOT make a symmetrical face on amigurumi to save my life.

4 Likes

Stop. Tad is cute! He’s my fave acnh villager :sneezing_face: :triumph::raised_hand:

3 Likes

that hippo is rlly beautiful :sob::heart:

3 Likes

RAA SAMEE- ( full sentence )

3 Likes

Overly complex crochet earrings, they’re supposed to be tiny rose baskets :joy:

9 Likes

This bandana I put a wavy edge on and regretted it half way through.

6 Likes

I was working on a frog, and just kind making things up as I went. Somehow my count was off one row and I added an extra increase, but because of the placement of it my frog has a butt :joy: this is a side view to show what I mean. I also didn’t finish it. He needs his eyes and arms sewn on still. But I was disappointed in the overall shape and size (I used a little over one entire skein of the jumbo sweet snuggles yarn) and I haven’t had the motivation to go back and finish him.

6 Likes

Those are so pretty!

6 Likes

Aww you don’t like my pattern :sob: you did the instructions right!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll like the pattern in a minute. The only reason I don’t like it is because the head just seemed really flat to me like this is another example from the same pattern

I tried to srech it out for the picture but it still felt off to me

5 Likes

@RainbowPenguin2
@EV13isSPOCY
Here’s the pattern: Hipple the Hippo: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

6 Likes