(least) favorite crochet project -

I clicked on my notification on this post and i was NOT expecting this :sob: The forehead… This isn’t Megamind’s forehead, this is the forehead Megamind envy’s! My least favorite crochet project? When I started crocheting I tried daisy granny squares, and the weaving in of the ends… :flushed: They’ve come apart a little bit. I don’t have a photo sadly!

3 Likes

It’s very old but it’s 2 dog plushies with button eyes that was made when I didn’t know how to increase, decrease, make a magic ring, and how to crochet the single crochet stitch. I didn’t even finish making the arms for the blue one!

3 Likes

Ok my least favorite make was this little pug, from Stella’s Yarn Universe. The patterns on her shop are so cool, but this pug did not end well for me. The head was huge, and it didn’t even fit the dog’s body, I used the same hook and everything I just don’t know what happened. The but was also huge. I ended up frogging the whole thing but maybe I just did it wrong. Here is the pattern in case anyone wants to try it FREE Little Pug: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

3 Likes