(least) favorite crochet project -

heya fellurs!
what is ur latest make that you aren’t/are a really huge fan of? this is probably mine :sob:

i rlly hate how big the head is- idk, it’s like a duck version of megamind or smt :sob::sob:
I also hate how the stitches look, as well as the pic I took -
( will share the pattern once I find it again c,: )

id love to see urs! =)

29 Likes

It’s adorable! But you’re right the head is a little bit strange lol

7 Likes

i totally agree with you :sob:

6 Likes

Is it yr own pattern or did you follow one

6 Likes

I followed one, I’ll share it once I find it again <3

7 Likes

Hmm I don’t know. I’ll have to look through my crochet stuff and see but I’ll report back if I find one!

7 Likes

aww that’s so cute, he’s super silly I love it

I really don’t like that one tank top I made, it didn’t really come out as planned

8 Likes

Tyy<3

6 Likes

stop the duck is so cute​:sob::raised_hand:

but dis is probably mine:

nessies pattern is so cute i just completely butchered it​:sob: the hat just looks a little wonky lol

8 Likes

Yeah, I agree, the duck is a little funky…
I don’t have any pictures of my failed projects, cuz they just get tossed on the reject bin :skull:

5 Likes

I don’t know why that’s sooo cute! I pretty much like everything I make, and if I don’t, I change it!:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

just name it megamind and then he’s perfect (:

5 Likes

Yknow, I think if you do find the pattern, I think his weirdness quotient would drop significantly if you tried out putting the face on even one row higher. He might still have a 5head, but it’s better than a 7head rofl

5 Likes

This was my first attempt at an octopus i did a few to many rows on the body for a small version so he looks a little rude :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

This is a whole line of creations created by @DreamWeave
She very creative and she has so many more to come to add to her Eggy Family!!

6 Likes

Sad Dreamworks GIF

5 Likes

This was my very first amigurumi. He’s so wonky and his one ear looks like something took a bite out of it :laughing:

7 Likes

Okay the head is kinda weird but it’s so adorable :skull:

4 Likes

dont have a picture, but i was trying to freehand a bear, but the head kinda looked like a table :joy::sparkles:

5 Likes

Wait wait I found my least favorite project. It’s a balloon dog that I tested. Everyone else’s looked great but I guess mine was weird because of how small it is. I had to see the head to the neck and the neck to the body to make it look ok.

I think the picture makes it look better because of the background but anyway…there it is​:yellow_heart:

7 Likes