Let me tell you about these safety eyes…..

I hope this is okay to post…. Just a shameless promo for a crochet sis! :yellow_heart:

I wanted to show off my new safety eyes made with love by our very own @MakinMeowgic ! I got them off Etsy (same shop name as Ribblr) if anyone is in the market for fancy safety eyes but also check out their Ribblr shop. Lots of fun patterns here too!!

These eyes are even more beautiful in person though!! The last set are glow in the dark. I’m thinking I will definitely make a bat with the yellow glow in the dark​:star_struck::star_struck: the last pic is a cool little tool to set safety eyes in easier.

What else should put these bad boys on??

30 Likes

So amazing!

5 Likes

Right!!?? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d get them but my parents say “NO SPENDING ALL UR MONEY ON CROCHET SUPPLIES. U GOTTA SAVE”

6 Likes

Lollllll honestly it can be an expensive hobby. But also like…. They just don’t understand :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

yeaa ik ik i get so mad like its MY hard earned money dont decide wut i do w it i shd decide that

3 Likes

Oh jeeeeez. I’m lucky I don’t have anyone watching my crochet budget :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye: lolllll. One day you will be free to buy all the yarn and safety eyes your heart desires​:pleading_face::raised_hands:

3 Likes

lol yessss cant wait for that dayyy

3 Likes

I ordered some too! The safety eye tools are amazing, and the safety eyes are GORGEOUSS. I cannot wait to try them on a finished plushie, they’re just so beautiful I’m having trouble choosing what to bestow it upon :joy:

6 Likes

Omg did you really!!! I already want more like each color in each size lol! They’re just so friggin pretty​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Can’t wait to see what you put them on!!

3 Likes

I didnt get any glow in the dark ones, so youll have to let me know how thise turn out!

3 Likes

They’re awesome! And the tool is so pretty <3
That must be so nice, my safety eyes are borderline painful to put in, and annoying to do with a flat surface for support :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Yessss I’m excited to try the tool out. It even comes with some nicely thought out directions! No more finger pinches either :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I am so happy you got them! :heart_eyes_cat: thank you for your kind words!

6 Likes

Omg they are BEAUTIFUL!! I will be back hehe :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Her stuff is just gorgeous ! I love her :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awh me toooo! I can’t wait for the flower shell turtles! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_hands: you’re so sweet

3 Likes

It’s amazing how easy it is to put $100 worth of yarn in your cart and go ‘woops’

2 Likes

LOL!! And whoops it accidentally delivered the next day. :rofl: Yes this is all I spend my fun money on really but I wouldn’t have it any other wayyyyy​:relieved::relieved:

2 Likes