Let's ride jacket from Patty Davie designs

Hey everyone. I’m having trouble with a pattern from Patty davis designs. Its the kids motorcycle jacket. The pattern is kinda tricky for me to read. Any ideas on what I can do? If there’s an alternative crochet pattern with a video tutorial or anything?

4 Likes

Hi! If it’s a pattern you bought here then you can get in touch with the designer directly from within the pattern. You can also click on any stitch to see a quick tutorial!

2 Likes

I didn’t buy it here. Was trying to see if anyone who is more experienced with reading patterns could help or see if anyone knew of an alternative pattern

2 Likes

You could still try to contact the designer. Adorable jacket. I hope you get it to work.
Sorry I have no other options for you.

3 Likes

Not quite motorcycle but @TheMouleHole immediately comes to mind with regards to kids jackets etc!
Her shop is here:

I’m sure you’ll find it easier with an interactive pattern as it’ll be simplified and you’ll be able to click on any stitch to watch a video.
I also highly recommend contacting the designer, though, so you can enjoy the pattern you got.

3 Likes