LGBTQ+ get-to-know-you post

Hi, nice to meet you!^^ I’m Florence, my pronouns are she/her, I’m a cis lesbian and soon to be married after 8 years of relationship :slight_smile: I learned to knit before crocheting, so I will always have a preference for knitting, but I love plushies so I sell amigurumi patterns with video games themes because I love gaming too :video_game: :heart:

9 Likes

I discovered I was bi when I was 10 to!

7 Likes

Yeah, I would love that! :))

7 Likes

Hi my name is ash and I go by they/them and I’m pan
And I learned how to crochet this year and Im learning to speak Japanese

9 Likes

Im glad you are enjoying crochet, and also welcome to Ribblr!

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

hello! i’m ford. he/him. im bisexual. im a college student. i came out as bi when i was 13-14, but questioned for a very long time. ive been crocheting for nearly a year. nice to meet you all.

7 Likes

hi I’m Lauren and I’m Bi and poly

Pronouns: she/her

looking for friends with common interests

5 Likes

hi! :3 no name, but preferred name is (online name) rainy :).

pronouns are she/they, born gender is female

i may be bi 🩷:purple_heart::blue_heart: or pan :yellow_heart:🩷:blue_heart: idk :).

can someone explain to me what demi girl or demi boy means i’m confused as hec

3 Likes

Hi I’m Indi, my pronouns are she/they and I’m cis, but no label for sexuality (probably lesbian if I had to choose one)

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m Ansleigh but I also go by different names like hawks, Titan, Daniel, Alex, Logan, mr. rainbow, and my least favorite Rapunzel.
My pronouns are him/her/they
My gender is female
my sexuality is :heart::sparkles::rainbow_flag:pansexual :rainbow_flag: :sparkles: :heart:
I love crocheting
I have a bf right now but he doesn’t know I’m pan so questions/answers are welcomed
oh and I’m poly he also doesn’t know about that. He may also be transphobic? Any help?

3 Likes

can you give me hint/tip on how to tell your partner your poly?

3 Likes

I’m Spencer and go by he/him :innocent: I have for about 4-5 years now and I am trans masculine. I don’t like labels but I just call myself queer. I’m in a mlm relationship though.

2 Likes

Hi Ansleigh,
I understand your situation and here is what I’m thinking. Please don’t take any of this personally, this is all just my personal opinion.
If you have a boyfriend right now and you don’t feel open enough to share this HUGE info with him, I don’t think you should be worrying about a boyfriend right now, but more about yourself. I am not saying you should break up, I am just saying that you should be able to share everything with your SO, even if you’re scared to. I don’t know that you should be thinking about your sexuality while you are in a relationship, but rather while you are single and searching for your true lover. And if you are questioning your sexuality while in a relationship, I think that means the person who you are dating isn’t who you are into or wanting to be with.
I recommend talking to your boyfriend and maybe thinking about how you really feel.
Hope this helps.
Ana

5 Likes

Demigirl/demiboy means you in a sense identify with two genders (typically agender/nonbinary) as well as female/male or just feminine/masculine

2 Likes

thank you that opened my miny so much I will have a talk to my bf. Thank you so much!

3 Likes

polysexual or polyamorous?

4 Likes

Hi im Apple and i use She/Her pronouns and im bisexual with a female preference

4 Likes

polyamorous

3 Likes

you can make sure you’re in a safe space when telling your bf. you can feel him out about how he feels about polyamory, by talking about poly couples and stuff.
mainly i’d just make sure he knows you still love and care about him, and that you aren’t polyamorous because he isn’t enough, you just are.

4 Likes