LGBTQ+ get-to-know-you post

I just wanted to get to know more LGBTQ+ crocheters on Ribblr so if you’d like to Pride or not you can say your pronouns, sexuality, gender, name, and anything else!
For me, my name is Ivy Jacobs, my pronouns are She/They, my sexuality is Biromantic and the gender I was born with is female, I am also a fellow crochet!

29 Likes

hoi im Anion, He/They, i havent figured out what i like yet put maybe panromantic? and im demi gendered, I changed a lot, but im happy with demi rn and have been happy with it for the past 3 years <3
it was hard for me to figure out my gender lol, at first i just chose gender queer as an umbrella term for a few years, then nonbinary, then trans, and then a mix of both - demi boy!

also, im working on a trans pride mosaic pattern rn <3

13 Likes

hi, i go by mari online! i was born a female and use she/her pronouns. still questioning but right now i identify as aroace. :yellow_heart: i mostly crochet but recently i picked up sewing again to make a piece for halloween. currently working on wayyy too many things, with the most notable being a sunflower afghan

11 Likes

Hey y’all! :blush: I’m Alete (ah-le-tee) and I use he or they pronouns. I don’t have a word for my gender identity but decided that I don’t need one. I’m pan and some kind of ace, but similarly decided I don’t need specific labels.

I have a habit of starting way too many projects and saving hundreds of patterns “for later”. Right now I’m (most actively) working on a psyduck for my girlfriend.

I always thought there is a huge overlap of crocheters and LGBTQIA+ people so I’m excited to see who’s hiding in the forum. :grin:

14 Likes

Hi! Im Leah, female and go by she/they pronouns. Im panromantic asexual, and i love to crochet with subtle colors to the pride community, such as hidden pride flags and such that only some may recognize.

13 Likes

Thanks for participating, everyone! I’m glad I could get to know you better!

7 Likes

i dont like my assigned name being out and about on the internet, plus, i dont like it very much to begin with @-@ but lol yall can call me cloudy, or beetle. any pronouns, im not sure of my sexuality, and im female, but im thinking i might be non-binary or demi-girl :3

16 Likes

I respect that you don’t want to share your info but still, thanks for participating!

6 Likes

Hi! My name is Andrew, I’m a trans man and my pronouns are He/They. I don’t quite know what my sexuality is, but i think I’m somewhere on the bisexual spectrum. I’m a fellow crocheter, but I’m trying to learn how to knit. I don’t have many friends, so if someone would want to be friends I’d really appreciate it.

10 Likes

It’s nice to meet you, Andrew! To be honest I don’t have that many friends either cuz I’m shy :skull:

8 Likes

I use any pronouns except neopronouns :3 also my name is Veda but people call me vee sometimes

9 Likes

Im abrosexual and panromantic

8 Likes

Hi! i’m Lilly/Lillian/Lian! I’m a bisexual female! I’m a crochet and have been for a couple months so not very long nice to meet you!

9 Likes

Hii I’m Luna! I use any pronouns, i have no idea what my sexuality is lol (i’ll figure it out) and I’m also agender! I’m also a crocheter! I plan to try to learn how to knit tho. Have a nice day/night ^ ^

12 Likes

Hi! I dont like to share my real name online so i’m known as rubble. I’m female and go by she/they pronouns and Im bisexual and demisexual. 🩷:purple_heart::blue_heart:
I also love to crochet its my top 1 thing to do.

9 Likes

ofc! im just confused on most stuff :weary:

6 Likes

Hi! My name is Tanya and my entire family is rainbowed, lol

Me - she/her, identify as queer/pan
Partner - he/him, identifies as pan/bi
Adult kid 1 - she/her, identifies as “gay af”/pan/genderfluid
Adult kid 2 - (amab)she/her, identifies as “lesbian, I think… but maaaaybeee bi?”

15 Likes

Hey! :))
Love the idea!!
I’m Siri, I go by she/they, I’m queer, come from Germany and I just discovered Ribblr!
I crochet for 1 or 2 years now (sometimes really often sometimes not haha) and started knitting just yesterday!
I’m looking forward to meeting new people here!

11 Likes

Hi Siri! I’m also from Germany. If we find someone else we could open a German language group. :grin:

7 Likes

Hey I’m Gabriela my pronouns are she/her, I’m bisexual, 🩷:purple_heart::blue_heart:. I discovered it when I was 10 years old and I feel very happy to be who I am. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

8 Likes