Life Update

Hey guys!

I just kinda wanted to give an update as to where I’ve been, where I am, and where I’m going. I conducted testing for several patterns in December, a couple of which I have released. Since then, I’ve only really been testing for other people…

Personal Stuff

I’m in my final semester of a chemical engineering undergraduate degree! I’m very excited, but the culminating projects have been huge and I’ve had very little time to work on anything else.

I’m also in the process of getting an ADHD diagnosis! I went in to my psychiatrist because I’ve always had depression and anxiety, but it’s typically manageable while I’m medicated… recently it hasn’t been manageable, unfortunately, so I made an appointment. In the appointment, she prescribed me some short term low-dose stimulants and suggested beginning the diagnostic process for ADHD. This came as a shock to me honestly! I’ve been diagnosed with autism and OCD and MDD and GAD and PTSD and all of that I’d expected (ocd threw me for a loop ngl) but I’d never considered ADHD. Maybe that’s why I’ve had weekly existential breakdowns about how hard school is, beginning in the second grade? ANYWAY

This is to say, I should be back in full swing in the summer!

I will be releasing the gorey eyeball pattern and candy corn pattern.

I will be sending out tester calls for several projects including a no-sew leggy bee, a no-sew hedgehog, a simple but adorable backpack, and a granny square hat.

I will be developing many lines of amigurumis, including several fandom lines! Fandom lines will have tester calls posted as standard but I’m also open to setting up a groupchat of people who are genuinely fans of the series :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

wowww im excited for ur tests!! will be waiting!

1 Like

This sounds great! What series are you working on?

I’m working on a desserts line that’ll include ice cream cone, banana split, pie, cake, s’more, cosmic brownie, and peppermint

I’m working on a science line that’ll include an Erlenmeyer flask, a round-bottom flask, Florence flask, beaker, Klein bottle, DNA, and bacteriophage

Then, the fandom-esque lines I’m working on are Skyrim, Hilda, Amphibia, Owl House, Disenchantment, Mario & Luigi, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Phineas & Ferb, and Minecraft! I’m also considering Solar Opposites, Rick & Morty, and Bob’s Burgers

I’m always open to suggestions, too!

1 Like

Wow, that is a lot in the works! I’m excited about a lot of these. The fandom-esque ones the most. The only suggestion I’d have to add would be Avatar The Last Airbender maybe. It’s super popular right now since the new live action series came out. I think some Mini no sew characters like Aang, Appa, & Momo would be super cute. I’m definitely interested in testing Bobs Burgers, Rick ( especially a Rat Rick) and Morty, Phineas & Ferb, and Disenchantment.

1 Like

Omg yes I forgot about ATLA!! I’ll probably look into TLOK as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like