🍎 Like a 'lil Apple

I love how this turned out! I gave one to a viewer, but when I found out they had two kids that loved stardew, I knew I had to send them another one!

The cheek color is from a shade of red I’ve had forever but only a small bit of. Finally found the perfect use for it! It’s so neon! Oh man, that was satisfying. (I can’t be the only one sitting on a cool yarn with to purpose??)

The apple-y vibe fits the season I think. What a fun afternoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Whatchyall workin on?

(make your own Junimo : Junimo Pattern )

20 Likes

Ah it’s adorable!

4 Likes

Too cute! What do you use for the arms and legs?

3 Likes

I love it!!! I love Stardew Valley I can’t believe I never thought to crochet Junimo’s :rofl: that shade of red is so beautiful I’m currently testing a pattern

4 Likes

So cool

3 Likes

I’m lazy, so I just pull a black piece of yarn through :joy: but my friend who tested it used pipe cleaner and I did a chain once. I just thi k the floppy yarn looks the most like the character in the game/again… Lazy :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Wooo! Yaaas LOVE Stardew!! I’ve 100% it and got the “Perfection” achievement :sob: :star_struck:

I hope you get a chance to try my pattern and love it as much as I do. I was pretty picky about the shape needing to match the in-game shape.

3 Likes

Haha ok. I thought it looked like yarn, but they looked so perfectly straight/stiff. So I thought, no way could it be yarn. Hahaha

3 Likes

I have yet to actually get it since I play with others and when we stop to play “later” we get so busy and never get back that we decide to just do a new run lol :joy: my family and I love it, I know for sure once I make it they’ll want one too :rofl:

3 Likes

You caught that, huh? Definitely messed with it to get it to look good for the picture :joy: I think yarn wrapped thin wire could be cool for posing, but haven’t tried it yet.

2 Likes

Aw!! That’s so cute! I have a friend and we wind up doing the same thing with restarting lol we’ve never made it far on co op either :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Cute

3 Likes

It’s almost like a curse lol

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes