Lollipop Pattern Release + Tester Appreciation🍭

Hello beautiful people! After a long wait, I have released my very first pattern!

You can probably already tell but, it’s a lollipop! This is part of a candy collab with: @BEEutifulCreations @sakuracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @NessCat @SP4C3W4ST3 @SweetTomato

I have worked really hard over the past couple of days to finish my listing photos. After retaking my pictures, I went on to canva and started editing. With help from NessCat and Ribblr, I was able to make a beautiful listing that I am really proud of. I added in images of each of my 15 testers because I am so thankful for them helping me out, especially on my first go around!

After completing the lollipop listing, I also completely redesigned my shop. My shop now fits better into the aesthetic that I created with my pattern. Enough about that though.

Here are the creations of my wonderful testers!

Guess what! It’s a free pattern for followers! If you do end up crocheting one, I’d love to see a journal!
https://ribblr.com/shop/sammigurumi-designs/?referrer=487909

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a spectacular day!:yellow_heart:

@kballard @ellan3326 @Ashcrochet22 (Page 1)

27 Likes

Omg you’re tester appreciation is amazing :sob: :raised_hand:t3: ! Thank you for letting me test!

4 Likes

NessCat @craftycellist @AuntFanny (Page 2)
@kittyrose @notmimi @Athomas0200 (Page 3)
@WhatEvva @Buttercup77 @Brespoke (Page 4)
@Abigation @StrawberryParfait (Page 5)

Thanks again guys! :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Yayy!! Congrats on the release!! :tada:
I had so much fun testing for you!! :lollipop: :white_heart:

4 Likes

And… @Cinnamoroll11 (Page 5)

3 Likes

Thank you! I worked really hard on the aesthetics

4 Likes

yes ma’am, you did an amazing job!

4 Likes

this is amazing, everything looks so good! congrats on your release! this was a fun one to make :smiling_face: :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to make more patterns! Maybe even a tester call next weekish if you know what I mean​:wink:

5 Likes

Wow great job Sammie!! This pattern looks amazing! You did a great job. And testers did awesome too.

3 Likes

OMG so happy for you!!! Testing was so much fun, and I totally recommend this pattern to everyone. Also A+ tester appreciation!!! Thanks so much

3 Likes

Oooh can’t wait!!

3 Likes

ohhhhh I’ll be there :wink:

3 Likes

It was soo fun! Thanks for letting me test!

1 Like

So cute! It reminds me of these ones I used to get for like a quarter at the drive thru (an Ohio thing) as a kid

3 Likes

Awesomeness! Congratulations :partying_face: :tada: on your first pattern release!
Thank you, thank you, it was a pleasure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem. Thank you for letting me test. It was so much fun and my son loved playing with the lollipop.

1 Like