Looking for 3 testers “CLOSED”

I’m looking for 3 testers to test my new plant pattern, it’s a pretty quick pattern to make. I would really like it to be done by the 22nd of March, but if you end up needing more time, just let me know and it’s okay :blush:

Any feedback is appreciated.

It would also be nice if you post a journal of the pattern after testing, that way people can see some different results. :heart:

I’m putting some final touches on the pattern right now so I’ll be able to send it in around 1-2 hours

Please no more asking to test if 3 people already applied, I’m very bad at saying no and I would feel very guilty turning people down, but I really only need 3 testers max sorry

7 Likes

@WolfKvB I’d love to test! :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: I’ll add you as tester

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ill give it a go if u still need testers

4 Likes

That would be great thanksss I’ll add you as tester

3 Likes

I would love to test!!

4 Likes

I’ll add you as well thank you :heart:

4 Likes

I’m all finished!! :seedling:
IMG_0847
The pattern is adorable. Something I recommend adding to your materials list is stuffing. Something that I noticed is for row 18 when you’re crocheting the pot you said to sc, inc but it’s supposed to be sc, dec, one more thing I noticed was a little typo where the assembly part is you said “the attach the plant…” Everything else was good. Thank you for letting me test!!
IMG_0845
This is a photo of the crochet plant next to my real plant :seedling:

6 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

@Chachi03
Awesome!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, plant looks awesome :seedling: also wowww that was fast :heart:

6 Likes