Looking for border suggestions

Looking for suggestions for a border for this one.
Making for my friends kid and it needs something.
Also just noticed I need to frog 11 and a half row because I accidentally went to far on one side :woman_facepalming:
Thanks for any suggestions or feedback :blush:

17 Likes

I’m not sure other than maybe something yellow? Also, that is amazing! I love Batman! Too cool! :fire::100:

11 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Hope the recipient likes it :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

How about something like 2 dc, skip 2, all the way around. I think it would look linear and tidy/neat.

10 Likes

Will give it a try when I’m caugh back up. Thank you

10 Likes

Here are 2 blogs that have a bunch of free ones (some are the same)… I was kinda thinking of something like the windows border in the first link (and even more so when @anoswaldoddity gave her suggestion)

11 Likes

could u perhaps try and sew some black yarn onto the yellow where you went too far? it looks like u were only off by a few stitches?

10 Likes

Thanks so much, I’ll definitely check them all out :blush:
Now thinking I could get inventive with it and make it batty

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, if it was just for me I’d have done this but I already frogged and fixed. Gave me time to wait for border suggestions since I waited to the end to ask :joy:

9 Likes

Black and Yellow Houndstooth border???

7 Likes

I would use your contrast color for a border! Something simple like a sc or hdc - nothing frilly because… Batman. :bat:

7 Likes

I think spike stitch or what is called “candy cane” border would both be quite striking!

7 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have enough of the yellow left and with christmas and royalmail strikes it’d be well into the new year before I could get more.
I want to try this on another blanket though, sounds lovely :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

These look awesome.
I saw the candy cane border on the lists above and really wanna try it on something haha

6 Likes

I ended up doing this and I think it looks really crisp :blush:
Thanks again for the suggestion :green_heart:

7 Likes

Oh, wow! Who would thunk it?

Maybe a picture of it?

6 Likes

Yes, I agree. A picture!!!

6 Likes

Or it never happened… :eyes::flushed:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Ohh sorry I didn’t read it was for a gift! I’m making a blanket for my mum atm (I started it in February) and about 7 rounds back I did 3 rounds in a completely different shade of green :woman_facepalming: Might just tell her I did that round when I was new to crocheting to add a little bit of sentimentality :joy: good luck with choosing a border!

7 Likes

Oh, no problem at all, its a good suggestion to save frogging 1120 stitches like I had to :rofl:
Ah I’m sure your mum will love it all the same :blush:

5 Likes