Looking for crochet friends! :)))

Id love to be friends! Im not a teen. Im 25. But im still open to meeting new people​:avocado::heart:

7 Likes

Im 25. & also from VA!:heart: Id love to be friends too

8 Likes

Hi! I’m moshi and I just turned 11 and I’ve been crocheting since 2020 in the COVID lockdown. I hope I can be one of ur Ribblr friends! :avocado:

9 Likes

I Have no friends here too :sob: i will! :avocado::avocado::avocado:

9 Likes

I’m 13 :sparkles: would love to be one of your ribblr friends :avocado:
and omg your pfp is so cute :smile_cat:

9 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else but, I go in and follow everyone that I test for and everyone that is doing the same test. It’s so much easier to see what everyone is making. I also like their works, and shops.

10 Likes

Heyyy!! My name is Kenzie and I’m 15. I’d love to be friends! You seem very sweet and I’m always trying to become friends with everyone on ribblr >:) :avocado:
(NO ONE SHALL BE LEFT OUT) :grin:🫶🏻

12 Likes

Ooo i do that! Or anyone who test for me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:avocado: oh I’ve love to meet new people, although i’m not a teen. trying to get more motivation to crochet and/or craft things ahaha

8 Likes

Hi! I’m 14 and I’d love to find some more people on here :heart::avocado:

10 Likes

love girl you have been so helpful for me and love ur profile :avocado::avocado:

9 Likes

I’m also 23 and would love to have some friends on here! This is such a nice community :avocado::avocado::avocado:
I crochet and knit, I’m a stay at home mom of two and I’m hoping to start a small business selling crochet pieces next year!

6 Likes

hii im claire! :avocado: im 15 (this month lol) and i love to crochet!

8 Likes

Hey my acc name is Orion. Im 17 and a crochet maniac :avocado:

7 Likes

Hi @StitchCrochets!!! I am also looking for friends! :avocado:

6 Likes

:avocado:

7 Likes

haha loll i know this is like four months after u posted but id still luv to be ur friend :heart_hands:
:avocado: :avocado:

2 Likes

If you are here you will have a ton of friends!
NO HATERS HERE!!

3 Likes

I’m a little late, but anyways: I’m a twelve-year-old swiftie who’d love to be your ribblr friend🩷:avocado:

1 Like