Looking for crochet friends! :)))

Hi! Since I have no friends/besties on Ribblr, I was hoping maybe I could make some! If you’d like to start chatting with me, like this post, then put a :avocado: emoji in the comments! BYE :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre: dramatic exit
edit
I didn’t know so many ppl would comment :sob::smiling_face:

27 Likes

I would love to be your friend
I could add you to one of my chaotic gc with friends on here :avocado:

14 Likes

Hi!

I’m 12 (almost 13)

And I would like to meet some new people too!

:avocado::avocado::avocado::avocado:

14 Likes

Sure lol

12 Likes

Yayyyyy!!

13 Likes

Hello! I am 14, I crochet and craft, my favorite color is forest green and sage green :avocado:

15 Likes

Totally! wanting more ribblr friends toooo :heartpulse:
I crochet mainly, and design/test patterns!
:avocado::avocado::avocado:

14 Likes

Ive been wanting to get to know more people and id love to chat with you! :avocado:

13 Likes

:avocado: Hi @StitchCrochets , my name is Savannah and I’m a fellow crocheter. It’s nice to meet you. I’m 23 so not a teen but I still feel like I am sometimes lol.

I’d love to be friends :heart:

15 Likes

I’d like to be your friend, I’m not close with anyone either :avocado::avocado::avocado:

15 Likes

I’d love to be your friend, I’m 15
:avocado::avocado::avocado:

13 Likes

Always enjoy more friends to talk to hehe!:avocado:

13 Likes

Oooo yay yeah when I first started ribblr I had non :sob: but then I got some and now I got a lot of friends so some advice is “be open be out there and just be yourself” (btw I love the emoji hehehe) :avocado: :smiling_imp:

16 Likes

Avocado :avocado: bestie

12 Likes

Hii I’d love to start chatting especially because I don’t have any friends here either!! :avocado:

14 Likes

I have no friends here either… YET I would love to be friends! :avocado: hehehhe :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Hii i would love to be your friend! Im a teen crocheter and i also dont have any friends on ribblr :avocado::avocado::avocado:

14 Likes

Hiiiiiii (I was about to post a thing like this)I would love to be your friend cause only have two! :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado: :avocado:

13 Likes

What’s with the avocado?

Debi
An advanced teen :wink:

9 Likes

Idk lol

9 Likes