Looking for crochet friends

Hello, my name is Audrey and I am fairly new to this app and this is my first time posting like this on here. I see a ton of people on Instagram that have friend groups that crochet and they work together to do collabs or just talk. I am looking for someone that has a Instagram that would be willing to maybe like to colab or just talk. If you want to talk my Instagram is @crochetwithaudrey but dm me on @audrey.martyna

20 Likes

Sure! I don’t know what you mean by collab though

8 Likes

I don’t have instagram but if you want we can private message here!

10 Likes

Like come up with a idea and work together to make it like making a pattern

7 Likes

@Crochetwithaudrey
Welcome! Well, there is a lot of general socialization going on in here. Welcome to join us. I’m sure you’ll meet some friends that you’ll want to get to know better.
You won’t find any program out there that will do all it can to protect your hard work on a pattern, promote it to the consumer, and smooth the way for you to design a pattern and use a pattern.

9 Likes

I dont have Instagram but happy to talk either on here or via emails

8 Likes

Hii i would love to collab creatina a pattern . My ig is @lutepy

8 Likes

Hi I don’t have Instagram,but swe talk here or email me @ princess.zele1234@gmail.com

7 Likes

Sounds good! :blush:

6 Likes

Hi sure I’d love to be your “crochet” friend. I don’t have Instagram but we can chat through here or my email :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t know anything about making a pattern, but I do share my work on IG and would love to have a fellow crocheter friend. Except for my aunt and a few cousins, I don’t know anyone who crochets. It would be great to hear some feedback of what I do or talk to someone to talk to when I need help. . You can find me at wanda1224…
:warning:UPDATE! Due a hacking I had to make a new IG account @wa_nda3197. Please unfollow :stop_sign:my old account and do not answer any messages from there​:warning: I have requested to follow you guys under my new name. But because it is a new account, not a lot of new stuff. Also it is a personal account as I just crochet for enjoyment :wink:

5 Likes

Hi Audrey,
I’m Jessica of Jess Handi-crafts. I’m on IG and FB as Jesshandicrafts. I’ve been thinking about doing collaborations also so perhaps we can get to chatting and see if things will click.

5 Likes

Added you on Instagram! I’m sarahmakinthangs :slight_smile:

5 Likes