Looking for some pattern making advice!

Hey everyone! I’m in the processing of making my pattern on here, and have run into some difficulty re-making the charts! I originally make all of my charts on stitch fiddle, and it’s proven to be very time consuming to do them all over again here. Is it frowned upon to just add a link to my stitch fiddle graph (what I normally do for my patterns on Etsy)? Just looking to make it easy for me to make the pattern and easy for people to access :blush:

10 Likes

Are you trying to do a crochet pattern or a knit pattern?

The charted part is knit, but the boarder is crocheted! They’re coasters if that helps too!

1 Like

Sorry I don’t know how to knit,but if you need help with the crochet part I would be happy to help!

1 Like

I have the same issue with charts. I wondered myself if someone would like to make them for me. It’s not easy. I might have to hire someone locally to help. I have my eagle head pattern that I do not have a chart for yet. Once I get it, I will raise the price accordingly.

Personally I would not click on another link to go to stitchfiddle. But that may just be me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I completely agree! It’s so difficult going square by square, but I also totally get not wanting to just click on another link, these might have to be patterns that are only up on my Etsy!

3 Likes

Maybe send them some feedback? Could help them know its soemthing to look at in the future.

1 Like

That’s a great idea, I’ll have to do that!