Looking for testers

Hey, first time trying to find testers here.

I’m working on a series of dolls and want to write patterns up for them. But wanted to make sure it all makes sense before I start mass writing them.

The Little Twin Stars is my first test pattern.

This is a set of no sew patterns that I’m hoping is beginner friendly.

I’m hoping to have the pattern set written up here by Friday Jan 6. So testers selected this weekend.

Tester requirements
Deadline-2 weeks from when pattern is sent (Jan 21 or 22)
Photos - finished make in good light & neutral background (mandatory), any work in progress pics you want to share (optional)
Social Media posting - track project on ribblr (mandatory), post on other social medias [IG/FB/tiktok…etc] (optional)
Feedback - any feedback on the pattern (mandatory). Leave a review of my pattern on my website when it’s uploaded (optional, but really appreciated)

Looking for three testers total.
2 beginners
1 intermediate/expert

Testers will be gifted final edited pattern.

Post a link to some of your makes (here or other socials okay!) and let me know whether you’re a beginner or intermediate/expert level.

13 Likes

All testing calls made in the community must be open to the entire community.
Use of any platform outside of ribblr can not be used to include or exclude participation.

5 Likes

Should be fixed, let me know if this is okay!

7 Likes

Can’t require ig link to apply
And you should specify if you intend to gift the pattern to the testers when the test is over (not mandatory, but it is customary and needs to be clear before they do the work)

7 Likes

Thanks for the posting etiquette tips!

8 Likes

They are so cute! :two_hearts: I’m a bit busy right now, but do you, by any chance, know how long it takes to complete the pattern (on average)?

6 Likes

we just recently had a huge conversation about it here, you may find some things you had not thought of, and reading it will bump your community stats at the same time. :grin:

7 Likes

I finished the pink one in maybe 4 hrs? But I was also designing/fixing as I went. If I followed my pattern probably 2-3 hrs.

Also totally depends on how fast you crochet.

6 Likes

I would happily test this for you and i would also share it to my instagram and tag you :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you @Guelphma for being so gracious about this.

4 Likes