looking for things to test

hello everyone! i was wondering if there are any people who are in need of a tester! i have tested one item before and really enjoyed it. my karma is zero because i was not gifted the pattern even though i completed it and made a journal that was very positive! i love amigurumii plushies made with plush yarn, and would love to have a new project that could help someone who is going through the testing phase with a pattern! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

19 Likes

You can check out the testing zone! Everyone posts their tester calls there!

7 Likes

i know about the testing page but have not found any interest in any testing calls that are currently open and i was wondering if anyone was going to make a testing call for a plush with plush yarn! thanks for the suggestion though! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

7 Likes

Oh okay
I’m gonna make several patterns outta plush soon so keep an eye out if u wanna!

7 Likes

This is my pattern! I just posted a tester call and only have one tester :sweat_smile:. You can use any yarn and hook size, I would love if you would apply!

8 Likes

i will definitely keep an eye out!

4 Likes

i’m gonna post a tester call super soon and i’d love to have you test! no spoilers but it’ll be a plush yarn animal/fruit combo, let me know if you want me to tag you (:

8 Likes

Be on the lookout for a baby penguin really soon! I’m willing to accept lots of people so I will try and keep you in mind!:yellow_heart:

10 Likes

ooh im lookingg

4 Likes

ooooo! i would love to test! when do you think you are posting it?

4 Likes

Posting journals for non testing items also helps if you want to be chosen as a tester, as quite a few people look more at makes then karma, or look at both. Just make a journal for something you made with a Ribblr pattern!

7 Likes

Maybe a week or so. Hopefully really soon! I’ll do my best!:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

it would be great if you could tag me and i would for sure apply as long as im not randomly busy! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

4 Likes

I’m working on something now but it won’t be ready for a bit. I plan on hosting tons of tester calls this year. I use plush yarn.

4 Likes

If you are looking for anything, my pattern ‘Jerry the Jellyfish’ ‘s terser call is up now!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.