Loran Norwegian knitting thimble for crochet

I bought one if these for like $3:50 from Yosho store at St lukes mall and now i know how to use it. I actually thought i cod use for when crocheting with 2 colors for colorwork but not sure if thatll work.
Wanted to share

7 Likes

I have one. Don’t like using it much, unfortunately. I’m not sure if it would be helpful with two colors.

4 Likes

I tried it out not for 2 colors lol

4 Likes

I use mine if I’m knitting with 3 colors.
That might need explaining.
When I do colorwork, I use one color in each hand and knit with both hands, but if I have 3 colors, I need two colors on one hand and I need them seperated just enough that I can easily move my finger back and forth between them to pick them up.

7 Likes

that might be useful.

5 Likes

I have one of these too. It’s kinda fiddly for me to use still, but probably just because I’m not used to it.

Naztazia actually has an IG reel that shows different ones and how they can be used. One of them is this same piece and she shows herself using it while knitting with 2 different colors.

4 Likes

I use mine for knitting with 2 colors… Never tried for crochet with 2 colors as I don’t feel I need it, but it’s helpful to me with knitting :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Id like to see how the 2 colors go through the thimble. :smiley:

3 Likes

I just put each color through one circle, not through both

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking you’d do

3 Likes