Make a blanket with me for shelter animals!!!

I know it has been around a month since you last made this post, but I’m finally done with school and exams for this year and I finally have free time now. Am I still able to send in a couple squares or is it too late?

7 Likes

What an amazing idea!!! I would love to get involved as well!!! What a kind heart you have!:two_hearts:

6 Likes

@KAIII
I tagged her, but she said would be a long term project. So if it was me, I’d go ahead and start

@By_A_Thread
@kelscraftedcritters

Needing5x5 squares, and if you know animals this stitch pattern has to be tight.

5 Likes

I will definitely keep this in mind for my scrap pile!!

I’m sure it will be puppy approved :heart:

6 Likes

I would love to see if I can do this :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

HI! Yess this is going to be a long term idea and crochet squares are always excepted and appreciated! I hope your exams went well!!

5 Likes

sooo cute!

4 Likes

Wellllllll, where you been girl? To paris for the summer or something?

3 Likes

Great idea!!! Very interested if any extra squares are needed :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not exactly lol I started college and two new jobs so life has been crazy tbh! I am glad you are still here tho lol

3 Likes

yeah I’m always in need of squared for the animals!

3 Likes

Great idea!! I would love to help do this. Lmk how many you’d like or any specific colors!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@bittermeloncrochets

I’ve made quite a few for @KAIII in the past. I know that she is looking for 5x5 squares in any yarn that is machine washable. Since it’s being used for shelter blankets. I read up on best stitches for animal shelter blankets and read that tight stitches are the best.
So I alternated SC and HDC.

6 Likes

There are not any specific colors for this project. It is more of a yarn scrap crochet square kind of thing. If you have some yarns scraps lying around, it would be super cook to make a square or two, if you get the chance that is. Either way I hope the upcoming projects you make are beautiful and you have a great day!

4 Likes