Make a blanket with me for shelter animals!!!

Hi! I wanted to make blankets for animals alone in the shelter. I have a comfort blanket and thought if a animal had one, it might brighten their day! My current plan is to have people send in 5 inch squares. These squares can be simple single stitch squares, or complex. I just want to start something that can help other creatures in need. If you are interested let me know and id love to give this a try! Thank you so much and if you decide to send a square or two the shipping address is below.

Shipping address: 101 Enterprise Ct Columbus, Ga 31904

32 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea! I can definitely do some squares!!

9 Likes

Thank you! This honestly means the world to me!!!

7 Likes

I think this is such a wonderful idea! I’d love to do this :relaxed:

8 Likes

That is amazing! I really appreciate your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

To whom do we address it to? KAIII?
@KAIII

4 Likes

I would love to send in a square!! I just have one question, by what day should we have it shipped out by and what name would we write down to address it to?

5 Likes

@MadeByMari

Here’s the address she gave. I asked to whom we addressed it to also just a couple hours ago.

Anyway, nice meeting ya!

5 Likes

Hey!! Thank you so much for the help/asking! There is no final day for required shipping. I plan for this idea to continue for a long period. Just when you get some free time it would be dope if you could send in a square!The address is:

101 enterprise ct,
31904 Columbus Georgia

If you need you can address it to me (kai or faith vining)
Lmk if u need any help!!:heart:

7 Likes

My pile of leftover yarn to crochet into 5x5 pieces for the kitties!

8 Likes

AMAZINGGGG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yea, but I realized a little late you wanted 5 inch squares so some are 6 inch squares.

6 Likes

@KAIII
Ok if I mail them in beginning of May when my pension comes in? I have about 10 done so far. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thats ok I’m sure if I put it on the outside like a border it will be cute! I can totally pay for shipping if ya need just let me know.

P.s the squares look beautiful :heart:

4 Likes

Hey @anoswaldoddity I got the squares today! If you have a cashapp, venmo, etc. let me know and I can reimburse you for the shipping cost! Thank you so much for taking the time to help with this project :heart: :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

@KAIII
No need for reimbursement, got it covered. Maybe in future if do again.
i’m pleased to use up a pile of scraps and that they’re put to good use. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Are you still in need of more squares?

6 Likes

absolutely I plan to make this a long project!

5 Likes

I’ll try and make some squares

6 Likes

Thank u!!

4 Likes