Making a journal of pattern purchased elsewhere?

Ok, I’ve been gone for a while and trying to make my way back, but I think I remember part of why I had such a long hiatus and hoping I’ve either misunderstood something or that maybe something is in the works. I currently have no journals because I have very few ribblr e-patterns in my library. However, I have a few of the patterns that I have purchased elsewhere… For example Blackstone Designs’ moose cup cozy, I have made (I did it as a part of her CAL Christmas '20). I saw that it’s a pattern on here and wanted to add my journal, but I can’t, based on what I’m seeing, because according to this app, I don’t have the pattern. So I’m wondering if I’m missing something (completely possible as mom brain with an infant is a serious struggle, and another part of my hiatus) or if this is something that can (or may be) changed? I’d also love to be able to add journals from patterns not available here, but understand if that isn’t going to happen :woman_shrugging:t3: Thanks for any information!

7 Likes

I think if you don’t have the pattern on ribblr you can’t journal It

4 Likes

Hi @OBabyNMore ! :wave:

This isn’t currently possible, but it is something we are considering in future updates.

As workaround, you could reach out to the designer with a proof of purchase and ask if they can gift it to you on Ribblr.

7 Likes

Thank you both for your replies, very helpful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m just popping here to say hi @OBabyNMore ! Great to see you again :partying_face:

4 Likes

Yes me too want to add a journal for a pattern purchased somewhere else but couldn’t wish we can have this chance to add our own journals for patterns worked on before and find it here and want to add our photos for it. I found so many patterns without a review and this a chance. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

I agree. And I did reach out and got no response. It would be great if the proof of purchase could gift us the pattern here as I really prefer this platform.

4 Likes

That would be so handy to have. I also have patterns that I got previously and found here.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :raised_hands:

It’s definitely being considered and your input is much appreciated!

6 Likes

Hi back! Yeah it’s been a min, sorry about that… But I think she might make up for it :wink::heart_eyes:
Good to see you too!

10 Likes

I love that you listen and respond, thanks again

4 Likes

She’s absolutely adorable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

oh hello!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

She is the sweetest!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: How old? She looks pretty little and so cute! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks! She was about 5½ months in that pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh how cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So little and such a sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes