Mandy Bands Bobble beanie tester call

Hi, I am excited to post my first pattern for the Mandy Bands Bobble beanie. It is a free and fun crochet pattern. it is worked on a crochet rib style and uses a combination of Single crochet, half double crochet and bobble stitches. the texture and finish of this beanie is slouchy style. It is perfect for warming your ears as it covers them so well. It is made for both men and women. Kindly assist in testing my pattern, and feel free to communicate with me during the testing process.Thank you.

5 Likes

Hi,
If you’re still looking for testers I’m interested🥰

1 Like

Hi . May i also test please.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. I am so excited. let me set you up as one of the testers and will notify you once i have done that, so you can start. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. I am so excited. let me set you up as one of the testers and will notify you once i have done that, so you can start. Thank you so much. looking forward.

2 Likes

It would be an honour to test your pattern , please consider me too :blush:

1 Like

If still looking for testers I would love the challenge!

1 Like

Morning Thank you for the response. I have accepted you as a tester and sent details through ribblr. Looking forward to seeing your Mandy Bands Bobble Beanie.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi I stumbled across this site this morning. I was wondering how to become a pattern tester for people’s work! If you still need people I’d be more than happy to test it. I’ve been crocheting for years :blush:

1 Like