Market help

Hey guys! I’ve recently discovered that an area I’m by allows you to now rent small booths for crafts! I need help deciding what to bring (crochet items and non crochet items like stands or crates). Do you guys know what the best things to bring are?

10 Likes

leggy frogs, bees, mushrooms, cows, chickens, whales and turtles seem to be best sellers according to me!

4 Likes

unis, dinos, mushie boys, turtles, snakes, whales, octo, bears, bunnies, kitties, dogs, and leggy froggies :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like using the tubs I carry the items in on the tables also. I have big tablecloths that cover them. Either upright to hold little items like water balloons, or sideways to give 2 shelves (in and on) or upside down for the higher shelf.

I also have a crochet bag holder that has bags in to put the item after a sale. (Also for sale)

Most places provide the table and chairs if it is a paid event. Here’s other things on my list. The pad, paper, and tape measure were to order custom hats. Not sure if you need that.

money / pouch
pad
pens
tape measure
business cards
tubs / table cloths
price list
hand sanitizer

2 Likes

Make usre to bring snacks/water if it is long. Do a mock set up at home, then you know what you need. I use a wine crate and put soem of my larger stuff ontop of it. Make sure to have all teh prices figured out.

1 Like