Market ideas

Hi everyone! A couple of days ago, my mums friend mentioned how there’s a craft market at the end of this month, and they’re taking applications.

I haven’t heard any more information yet, so I’m not even sure if I’ll be doing it, but I need some ideas for quick projects that will sell well at a craft market.

(I’d love it if you could suggest things other than amigurumi, as I’m not good at it and prefer clothing/acessories/practical things)

Please keep in mind its at the end of March, so the projects need to be fast!

Thank you! :heart_hands:

17 Likes

I make a lot of amigurumi which does sell rlly well but one thing that does sell pretty well are scrunchies. They take like five minutes and r pretty easy to do

6 Likes

I forgot to mention, it can also be other crafts. I am currently able to do: beaded bracelets/rings/necklaces, stickers, digital art, crochet ofc, etc.

6 Likes

Maybe you could crochet some cows, flowers, and some flower pillows and bees. Maybe you could also make some Springtime bracelet and necklaces. If you’re able to you could also make some stickers with digital drawing and sell them. Hope that is helpful.

5 Likes

Coin purses, hair ties, acessories, headphone toppers

3 Likes

Headphone accessories, coin pouches, scrunchies, keychains, bracelets, add sales aswell such as buy two _____ get one half off or sm

3 Likes

Leggy frogs

3 Likes

crochet potted plants!!

3 Likes

Would those charms that look like animal heads be okay?
There are a lot of patterns for chapstick holders.
I’ve read water bottle holders sell well, but I haven’t tried that.

I’ve also read washcloths are supposed to sell well, but from experience I know they’re not worth it because they take too long for low cost ($1/2+ hours, to keep up with competition)(this was for knit washcloths. People like the pretty ones that take 4+ hours, for $2.50)

Stickers is a good option, if that would be really easy

Rock painting, if that’s an option (if you need to buy rocks, go with the ones for landscaping because: “rock painting rocks” - $13/25 rocks, or $12 for 30 lbs/13.5kg for landscaping rocks -the exact same thing but without the special marketing)(yeah you probably don’t need that many, but this is more of an example)

5 Likes