< market in three days.. I’m scared >

heya!! I hv a market in three days and my anxiety is rising- I haven’t even priced my items yet- I don’t rlly hv a set-up yet either :sob: I mean- I hv over 200 items so that’s great-
any tips on how to make it all work in time?.. I’m tryna take it an easy altho it rlly is in three days…
( sorry if this makes literally no sense :sob: )

24 Likes

I haven’t done a market since my kids were toddlers (they’re both late teens now) and I had a soap making business. I don’t really have any advice, but I want to wish you luck for the market and I’ll be watching for your update after!

4 Likes

ii think keychains about 2dollar or 3dollar
and the other thing is like price of wool + hour(5dollar maybe more or less) you worked at

4 Likes

For a set up if you have a fold up table you can use that, and then crates if you have any, set the crates up on the edges of your table (boxes/shelves work too) and arrange evreything to how you like kt

Most important thing is bring spare cash/change incase people only have a $20 bill and need change if they’e buying a 7$ item
Also have a cashless option aswell!

Gll!

5 Likes

2 or 3 dollars for a crochet keychain is CHEAP. I would say 4 or 5 dollars for keychains as people tend to rationalize the price of keychains due to the hook. Also, I would recommend pricing the items at about 15-20 dollars an hour (unless the size is big but it was quick, you should price it higher. Same for smaller items). Say…. You made an item and it took about a half hour to make. It’s a decent size. I would say 10 dollars for that item. If you are not sure how long it took go off of size and maybe add a few dollars to the price. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

starting to price and found some things for the set up(s) , feeling more better about it now :sob:

7 Likes

Yeah I agree with @PearlCrochets , you want to price your products for what they are worth , everybody is going to complain no matter what you do but I recommend watching camrynscutecreations market pricing videos on YouTube and she has a lot of tips to price your products. I really hope this helps!

5 Likes

All that stuff it so cute make sure to take pics for me!!

4 Likes

thank you!! and ofccc ;D
my room looks like a literal homeless person’s room- sorry ab that :sob:

4 Likes

“Homeless person’s house” read that again Evie

5 Likes

sorry- that sounded wrong :sob:

3 Likes

Nah your room looks better that mine rn lolz

2 Likes

I can send u my pricing?

4 Likes

add this to marketing help space!!

4 Likes

if i could i buyed that all

3 Likes

this is how I find some people price: (working hours * how much you want to make hourly) + material costs

but damn 200 is A LOT :skull: how long did that take-

4 Likes

Yeah, for the stress n stuff, it usually makes me feel so much better if I can just make some progress.
I’m super inexperienced with markets and that type of stuff, but as a customer, the setup doesn’t have to be super fancy to catch my eye. Maybe some boxes for some of them to sit on, and others can go on the table? That lil basket looks really cute btw

5 Likes

about three months- :sob:

and that’s really smart !

4 Likes

Idk how you do this I want to soo bad but can’t get myself to do it. What kind of fairs do u do? Plus ppl are so judgy, about prices and stuff it gives me such bad anxiety since almost nobody understands how much work goes into even the smallest of items.

5 Likes

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again my handwriting sucks :skull::raised_hand:t3:! @EV13isSPOCY i hope this helps ! This my sheet thing for my market next month

2 Likes