Market Prep!

I have an upcoming market and I have no idea what to make. Help!!!

7 Likes

Ducks, maybe especially the Lucifer inspired ducks from on here, if you get permission to sell them. Or just ducks in general
Edit: I say the Lucifer inspired ones because hazbin hotel is very popular , your choice

1 Like

that is a really good idea!! why didn’t I think of That??

1 Like

You’re welcome, I just thought of it, and wondered what would be the most popular right now

1 Like

maybe some mini octos there is a 10 min octo pattern on yt 10 minute octo pattern

2 Likes

Chickens are pretty popular

3 Likes

Personally have never done a market, but i would suggest doing things you can do in bunches. Don’t stress to much about it, i think you got this! It also depends on how fast you can get bigger things done too, those would make you more money, (not saying little things wouldnt, however it would help)

3 Likes

Quick things you could do are bees, chicks, ducks, octos and little dinos, maybe for some bigger things you could do some cows and turtles.

1 Like

I sell in a local shop, not a market, but I design and sell cat toys that can be made in 30-45 mins or less. There usually isn’t much competition and many folks will drop some $ for their pets that they might not spend on themselves. The simplest toys (a short dc spiral of yarn held double) sell for $1, $7 for a single toy, $13 for a boxed set, and $25 for a wood teaser with two attachments.
I use cotton yarn and stuff with washed wool and homegrown catnip. Do warn customers that toys should be discarded if they are damaged from play.
Good luck with your market!

2 Likes

That is really cool!!

1 Like

I just watched the video thankyou so much!!!

2 Likes

no problem

1 Like