Market prep?

Hey guys, so i was wondering for those who do markets what colors sell best? I’m thinking of doing a market in the summer and I want to know what colors would sell best I might have one or two of the less popular colors here and there but more than likely I would like suggestions for colors that sell really well I know pink red Blues purples so really good for mushy boys but I have a lot of stuff other stuff that I need to make and I’m wondering just what would so well

15 Likes

I don’t necessarily know. I normally just go off of animals because I crochet amigurumi. Goats sell really good where I live. So do seed turtles and underwater creatures.

3 Likes

Maybe some cows turtles possums Dino’s dog cat star strawberry , sorry this is all I could think of

2 Likes

I know what I’m making but I’m asking what colors I could make all this stuff in like what colors sell best

2 Likes

I haven’t done a market yet but I have heard that yellow and orange doesn’t sell that good. I mean, it all depends on your costomers​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

hey!! i have a fish pattern in my shop , if you’re looking for quick and easy patterns -
I feel that the fish pattern would sell pretty well!!

2 Likes

i actually found that yellow things sold well (bees, chicks, yellow hat, etc), and greens (leggy frogs. oh my god leggy frogs they sold out in like 2 seconds), and my worst color was red

1 Like

It not really colors that sell best, it’s more of items, but since you might be doing one in summer, some bright colors like red, blue, green, or pink might sell well.

1 Like

It really depends on what you’re making, like if you’re making a monkey, limited colors, but if you are making like a flower or cow or smt, there are many options. Also idrk why I replied to yours @RainbowPenguin2

1 Like