Marshmallow Bears Testers Appreciation / Pattern Sale !!!

The Marshmallow Bears Pattern have been released a few weeks ago, but I failed to post about it - I thought we should give it the love and attention it deserves :bear: :polar_bear: :panda_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So it will be on 30% discount from today until Sunday!! So check it out on this link below:

And shoutout to all the lovely pattern testers who created their own super cute, cuddly, and squishy mallow bears :hugs: :two_hearts: They are tagged and their works are on the comment below. Thank you for pattern testing my Marshmallow Bears !!!

:two_hearts: xooHbie

13 Likes

Thank you for all the feedback and suggestions and creating these wonderful bears :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Midnightsurvior60 @Stitchesbychiara @Misswinnie @hmarshall @Castlejoan @loopholecrochet @SweetenedWithYarn @lucym @reinari @crochetwithlynn

They are all dedicated pattern testers, and you should have them when they apply!

8 Likes

Congrats on your pattern release! :partying_face: All of them look so adorable! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yes, I love all the bears that were made!

5 Likes

Good luck with your sale and great job testers! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Your patterns are so adorable!:heart:

3 Likes

Aww, thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes