Marshmallow ideas

hi! :tulip:
I was inspired today to make some marshmallow themed things, like a marshmallow kitty or a bunny! I’m sure there’s so many different ways I could go about this but what do you think? Do you have any other ideas of where I could go with this?

Thanks guys! <3

7 Likes

Marshmellow bunny!

3 Likes

Not to seem crazy but a marshmallow panda or koala please?!

3 Likes

I’m thinking of a smores bunny!! and maybe some really teeny bunnies to accompany it ^^

2 Likes

doesn’t sounds crazy at all it sounds so cute!! I just got some sparkly black yarn so maybe I could use that for a panda?

3 Likes

What about a puppy marshmallow? :heart:

2 Likes

What about a marshmallow panda? I bet you could make something really cute! :panda_face:

4 Likes

Or maybe a penguin? :penguin:

3 Likes

YES! I would love u to

3 Likes

You could do an animal holding a marshmallow! and the animal itself should be lighter colors.

4 Likes

gonna be coming up with some sketches for a panda soon I think it would look so sweet!

3 Likes

I was thinking of doing this too! maybe a a light pink and white puppy with a marshmallow on its head? <3

2 Likes

That would be precious :heart:

2 Likes

Marshmallow kitty or a elephant with a s’more hat

2 Likes

I love the s’mores idea! Maybe you can also do a hot cocoa mug and have the marshmallow animals “swimming” in them? I think it would be cute <3

2 Likes

Loving the hat idea!!

1 Like

I was just sketching a hot chocolate mug!! was thinking of making a cat mug with little cat marshmallows in it <3

3 Likes