May 2023 Feature Drop šŸ†• Test like never before!

When you are on the community, you can select spaces and go to the testing zone.

8 Likes

One more question, because Iā€™m not seeing itā€¦ Exactly how is it determined that a tester has completed the test and gets the karma points? Is it something the designer completes or just that they completed a journalā€¦ Because that makes a difference

12 Likes

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words. Hope you enjoy these new features!

This is not something we support a the moment, we are currently focused on the traditional route of individual calls.

Great question! Karma points are slowly going to evolve. Currently weā€™re mostly dictating points by a designer marking ā€˜completeā€™ by removing and gifting a tester.

12 Likes

I have like 17 patterns either in testing or about enter testing and will all be running at the same timeā€¦ I could not post those all one at a time, even if it means I miss out on the amazing new tools. Maybe once Iā€™m caught up again.

5 Likes

We know, right?

Thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Is this retroactive, or just going forward?

7 Likes

Starting today :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi! :smiley:
I love the new tester feature :white_heart:
I just used it, but it has a bug, I want to ā€œgift and removeā€ my ā€œtester number 3ā€, but when I click on gift and remove, it gifted and removed the pattern from the ā€œtester number 1ā€ and when I clicked again on my tester number 3, nothing happened :sweat_smile: probably a bug, but please fix it ! :smiley:

I still love this, it makes tester even easier!!

UPDATE This only happens on the section where you could see the Karma, the classic way to gift and remove works perfectly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Soooo just tested this feature accidentally and have 2 thoughts/suggestions
1- maybe have a confirm button when a user clicks the picture for applying?
2- (I would think this one might take more time) as a designerI would love if I could have an application that they have to fill out to submitā€¦ whether it be a generic one that Ribblr creates using designer feedback or that each designer could individually createā€¦ For instance, I like to know my testersā€™ experience level, if they have tested before, at least 1 example of their work, and that they fully understand what I want and they will receive (I personally just like to have that second confirmation so that I have a better chance of them having read it at least once, even though itā€™s in the tester call)

9 Likes

This! There is a confirmation both for crafters and designers :slight_smile:

As for the second one you should use the tester call post as an accompanying tool for requirements and additional application details. Then you can easily approve or reject depending on the criteria set. This way itā€™s fully personalised :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Unless you changed it in the last few minutes, the testers were entered when they clicked on the pictureā€¦ There was no ā€œare you sureā€ type of confirmation

6 Likes

Loving it :blush:

6 Likes

I could see new people getting rejected because they wonā€™t have karma pointsā€¦ I suggest that the solution for this would be for them to actually participate in the community so that their name is recognized. This would certainly cut down on the brand new members applying for every single test they see and not finishing any of them
Itā€™s easy enough to check the activity/profile/makes of any member

7 Likes

Hi,
There was a glitch on the ā€œalready registered testersā€ (i.e. registered using the ā€œoldā€ system) should work now. (make sure to refresh shopmanager if youā€™re already there)

Sorry for that, :purple_heart:
Avi @ Tech Team

9 Likes

If I am understanding this, the karma is attached to the gift and remove function, so testers will get karma even if they didnā€™t use the new test call apply feature? @Ribblr
I am asking because I have a few personal testers that I would love to give karma to without posting an open test call

5 Likes

It should work yes.

4 Likes

Just a little question, we can only add people as testers on all patterns at once now? I canā€™t seem to find a way to assign a user to just one pattern at a time.

5 Likes

can confirm, just tried it on my laptop and the drop-down menu does not have any options in it other than ā€œallā€

6 Likes

Thatā€™s right, otherwise theyā€™ll have to apply. Through these new features we have altered and improved the logic of the permissions behind the scenes and so thereā€™s one section per pattern and a section for all patterns.

5 Likes

Having trouble as well

5 Likes