Meet the Junimos 🍏

Stardew Valley is one of my all time favorite games, and junimos are such an iconic character - of course I had to make them out of yarn!

I hope you Stardew fans enjoy bringing the game to life! And maybe their cuteness will convert some of you to playing the game and becoming a fan!

I’m pretty picky on recreating characters and gaming items to match as close as I can (exhibit A: the obsessively straight lines on my pokeballs :joy:), and these junimos are no different. Most patterns I could find were too round or just… off, at least to my brain. I’m hoping someone out there can relate and love these lil’ guys, too.

Enjoy~

23 Likes

6 Likes

So cute! I don’t know what they are exactly, but they’re stinking cute!

5 Likes

It gets cuter…they are like tiny little forest spirits that reward you for doing good deeds for your community. So wholesome! :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I have been trying to find the right pattern for them for so long but I don’t find many stardew valley crochet patterns! You really did the junimos justice :heart:

8 Likes

YOU JUST MADE MY ENTIRE DAY! :tada: Thank you so much! I never could find the right pattern either, got fed up, so made my own :joy: If you wind up making one, definitely let me see it! I hope it’s what you’ve been looking for :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I definitely will!

6 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the ribblr community!

4 Likes

oh my goooosh. I’ve always wanted to crochet the giant green junimo plush that you can find but I’ve never found the time. These are frickin cute.

6 Likes

aww theyre so cute! ive heard of stardew valley but ive never played it before

5 Likes

thatts the most wholesome thing ever!!

5 Likes

So cute

5 Likes

Welcome to ribblr

4 Likes

Funny you should say that… I have a giant one made and halfway written up!

8 Likes

Stop it omg my nerdy dreams are coming true

5 Likes