Message not being sent (FIXED)

Hey there. I’m starting a test and trying to send a message to the designer straight from the pattern. I keep getting this message though. Does anyone know why? @Ribblr ?

a

4 Likes

I haven’t done this before, but did you have to manually type out their username/name? Maybe there was a typo, @Ribblr

2 Likes

Nope. In the journals there is a “button” you click on to contact the designer. It fills it all in for you.

3 Likes

So I’m no help, because my first thought was “you can send a message to the designer from the pattern?” :woman_facepalming:t3: I’m a disaster hehe

3 Likes

Hahaha I’m cracking up over here!!!

4 Likes

Glad to give you a laugh!! Hopefully Ribblr can be more useful than me though :wink::laughing:

3 Likes

Hmm, then maybe its a glitch, hopefully whatever the reason it goes through soon! :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’m hoping. That’s why I tagged in the original post.:laughing:. I know sometimes it takes a little while to get a response though, so I figured I’d ask here in case anyone has dealt with it before.

4 Likes

Please send us a list of the people you’re trying to reach out! We’ll check if there’s an issue on our end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will do. It’s only the one so far.

2 Likes

There was an issue with the individual designer account which was now fixed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Anytime! We’re here for you @Wendywo745

3 Likes