Messaging idea

Always trying to make testing easier here.

I just had a thought. On the patterns, there is a link to contact the designer. Worked for testing. But, the 2nd question I contacted them about, started a different message. If there was a way to keep them in the same thread, that would be great.

Since it’s a test, I don’t want the screenshot here, but I do have one, showing 2 times starting the same thread. One was 23 hours ago, and the other 9 minutes ago.

13 Likes

Fabulous idea Marilyn!!

7 Likes

Interesting idea! I’ll make sure it’s logged so our Team can consider it for the next update.

4 Likes

Yup! That one is on my wishlist too :blush:

2 Likes

The few I’ve been part of, after the first contract, if I needed to contact them again I would click on my floating face thing and then the envelope and find the thread there.

3 Likes

Me too, but then I have to get out of the pattern, to go to the thread. On my phone anyway. On my laptop, I have 2 tabs open.

2 Likes

Ah, I have to do that anyway so i can do screenshots and such since I can’t seem to figure out how to do all that on my new laptop… My Chromebook doesn’t play well with ribblr

3 Likes

I have a chromebook also. Do you use the app or the webpage? I had to get rid of the app on this.

2 Likes

Web, but I’m running Firefox on Linux and I don’t think Firefox plays well with ribblr

3 Likes

Ah. Be patient. Ribblr will get it working better for us. Message them about the issues, it might help.

2 Likes

Firefox is a funny one. It used to be a really good browser and now it’s stuck behind on many features and compatibility so there are a few things that don’t work quite as good there as they do on Chromium browser or Safari or of course the Ribblr apps.

2 Likes