Messed up profile

Hi, I went to add up details to my profile and must have touched something I shouldnā€™t, because my screen, only on my phone, which is where I use Ribblr, is all of center. This is happening mainly with my own things, not other peopleā€™s. How do I fix it? Iā€™m really a tech illiterate :roll_eyes::flushed:.

4 Likes

Sounds like you force a desktop view. Try clicking the hamburger menu, scroll all the way down then hit the screen icon!

2 Likes

Hamburgers menuā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry wrong screenshot

2 Likes

From community, click on your avatar, scroll down and click on the body icon, then preference, drop down on right find interface

2 Likes

The three horizontal lines!

2 Likes

I checked both hamburgers, that setting is not listed in my menu

2 Likes

same with mine i canā€™t see the setting for that?

1 Like

See this:

2 Likes

It worked, I changed from computer to cel phone. You are THE BEST! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

Awesome! :relaxed:

1 Like

Oh question, my email is not public is it? A couple of people here know ot but Iā€™d rather not have it public ffg or everyone.

1 Like

I deleted the screenshot so it wonā€™t be visible

1 Like

I was ok about you as you are a part of the team here, so itā€™s like management, lol, I just didnā€™t want to be public in the profile for everyone. There are always a possibility of scammers everywhere. Anyway, Ribblr has been the best experience. Loving to learn from here. Thank you, really.

3 Likes

Me too! Sorry!:woozy_face: Canā€™t help.

1 Like