Messy workspace

Kind of random, but this is my workspace right now. It’s so messy. Does anyone else’s space look like this when they crochet? Or it’s it just me.:saluting_face::ok_hand:t3:

19 Likes

Mine has more yarn (the yarn is tangled btw) :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh…is this considered messy? Because it looks quite neat to me. :sweat_smile:

Y’all would be shocked and appalled to see what my workspace(s) look like if that’s the case. :joy: So, I guess you can take heart in knowing my workspace looks like a disaster site comparatively.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Your toadstool mushy pin cushion is adorable btw!

14 Likes

I’m with you. Thought this looked neat and tidy

9 Likes

Awee! Thank you! I made the pattern myself! Also this was before I started sewing the arms and eyes. After it was so messy.

7 Likes

I agree because this looks so tidy to me! When I crochet I swear my whole desk turns into a disaster. :sweat_smile::joy:

11 Likes

Mine is way messier lol
Once a month I sort out the workspace and put aside the yarns that I’m not using, put away finished goods that are stacked there. Its tidy for a day and then gets messier gradually :smile:

12 Likes

I agree with all the previous comments. If this is messy, then mine is just trash :rofl:

9 Likes

Your space looks like a neat and clean workspace.

That is all.

8 Likes

That’s messy? That looks cleaner than my room does on a good day

10 Likes

I do that twice a week lol.

7 Likes

Wow I got 55 likes. Y’all really like my messy room lol ( but thanks for all the support)

6 Likes

I agree with everyone else - if this is considered messy then my workspace is a disaster :joy:

7 Likes

Workspace? I don’t even know what that is… I have piles all around my sofa of WIPs, yarn, UFOs, and notions just waiting for me to do something with them :rofl:
I’d love to have a desk set up, but honestly I’d rarely use it as I like to be comfy while I play with yarn and a desk chair isn’t the comfiest :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

I hear ya! I got stuff all around my chaise couch.

7 Likes

Same! There are always pieces and WIP’s everywhere! Whatever you’re working on looks really good!

8 Likes

Omg thats so NEAT! My workplace is…everywhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Awweee thanks!

6 Likes

This is messy? This is freaking pristine lol.

7 Likes

You don’t even wanna see mine :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes