Mini Market Harvest Bag testers - CLOSED

This pattern is for a small market bag. Any yarn is fine, although cotton is best if using for garden harvests. (I need to plant more basil, I moved without it).

I will send the pattern and follow along with your questions and tips through that email / message.

Time frame is flexible, 2 weeks would give you plenty of time. Easy pattern. Please create a journal and share them with me.

6 Likes

Hello!! I would love to test this pattern!!

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Minty_Mia and Jkitties123, I will send you the pattern soon. You can update me with thoughts, comments, tips, etc … through the same message. I think that would be easiest. Also, don’t forget to start journals. :slight_smile: Any questions, let me know.

2 Likes

Would love to test this pattern!

2 Likes

Awesome. Will send the pattern right away Cookie898.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sending the pattern! I’ll get started right away, so excited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yarn:

1 Like

When I went to create the journal I saw there was a spot for it to be public or private, and not a spot for sharing with a specific person. Would it just need to be public?
Thanks for your help and understanding!

1 Like

Public is fine. Not real sure how it works either. I think, if you go into your patterns, on the top right it has a place that says ‘my journals.’ Click on that first, and then the one for this pattern. My screenshot shows my view. After 'Journal by HookedOnCotton, there is a share symbol. You can click on copy link and paste it here, I think I did mine here. :grin: ribblr.com/journal/HookedOnCotton/mini-market-harvest-bag-crochet-1

1 Like

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the info! I’m new to Ribblr (and not very tech-savvy :joy: ) so any help I can get is really appreciated :blush: Also, here’s the link to my Journal for this pattern:

www.ribblr.com/journal/Jkitties123/mini-market-harvest-bag-crochet-1

1 Like

I’m glad I could help. Still learning myself. Thanks for the journal. I’m starting one myself, so I can get pictures as I go along. Not sure how many I’ll need for the pattern, but better to have them, just in case.

1 Like

Cookie898, I think I sent you the pattern twice. Ha. Sorry.

2 Likes

All good! Lord only knows how I will do with the journal for you! I have the kid working on that! Haha!

2 Likes

Think of it as a good learning experience, for both of you. Good luck, and, thanks kid. :grin:

1 Like

Here is my journal, I’ve already started it!! Minty_Mia journal for Mini Market Harvest Bag | Ribblr[My journal ]

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Got some great helpers. Already correcting me on something I thought I already fixed. Ha. Thankful. You’re doing great, keep it up.

2 Likes

This went well. Thanks. Now, I have to get my photos ready. Also planning a short video tutorial. Appreciate the help.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I had a lot of fun making it!!

2 Likes