Missed promotion code

Hello. I used 75 gems to get 50% off a pattern from a store. I missed the promotion code I need for the purchase; is there some place I can find it? I thought there might be a space in my profile that showed it, or a history of how I used my gems but alas I could not find that either. Help please?

Aw that sucks idk how to help get the code back though good luck!

I would contact Ribblr; they will be able to get that for you!

maybe try to contact ribblr?

Found it! It isn’t on Ribblr. It came through as an email in my Yahoo account.

Normally, when you spend gems on Ribblr to claim a promo code, the code automatically copies to your clipboard :laughing:

But if you lost it, maybe try checking your emails and if you don’t find anything, just contact @ ribblr-support :smiling_face: