Mobile issues?

I might need some insight from you guy’s
I still cant put my pattern on the countdown…My laptop is dead, do i know where the charger is? No. Can i find it? Yes.

So I was wondering if you have had similar issues? And perhaps its because I use ribblr on my phone?

Any ideas/info would be great 🩷

11 Likes

The issue is that your pattern won’t go on the pattern drop countdown right? I can’t say for sure right now, but just to double check you haven’t accidentally already posted that pattern already?

2 Likes

Its my butterfly pattern! Which hasnt dropped yet :thinking:

2 Likes

When you click to publish on GMT did you convert the time to match your time zone?

1 Like

Do you mean you cant find the option to? or it just won’t work?
it took me a while to find it when i first used the feature.

2 Likes

When i click on publish on gmt nothing happens, notice when you do the cirlce fills in…That doesnt happen for me…I can make a screen recording

2 Likes

I have the option too, the option just doesng work :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah if you can that would be really helpful, what device are you on? And are you on the app or site?

1 Like

Im on an s24 ultra. Im on the app!

1 Like

We DMed you the solution. Please check your messages.

1 Like

Did you check the box insuring you pattern is interactive or whatever the exact wording is? They now added that verification step and I missed it when publishing my pattern. I was frustrated for a little until I realized

1 Like

At first i didnt as this is ny first pattern drop since the feature was added, but once I noticed it ive beeb doing that too :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like