Mochi baby flower PATTERN GIVEAWAY

Hi Ribblr friends! :kissing_heart:
CLOSED!

Congrats to @Mossypaws for 1st :1st_place_medal:plase and @littlemisswonderful for 2nd​:2nd_place_medal: pattern have been gifted via Ribblr!

Soon I will remake another giveaway with more winners​:heartpulse:

Thank you everyone for participating!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
———

I’m excited to announce that I’m doing my first pattern GIVEAWAY for celebrate 500+ follower on Ribblr shop :tada:

I am forever grateful for everyone of you, and I am very excited to keep my ribbir shop growing!:heartpulse:

:star2: In order to receive the pattern, you will need a Ribbir account as this is a digital pattern released on Ribblr ONLY.

To join:

1. Follow my Ribblr Shop ( name shop mrbrownstonecrochet )
  2. Comment which pattern you would love to win
  3. Tag 3 friends below who would love to join!

For an extra entry:

:strawberry: follow my Instagram account (@mrbrownstonecrochet)
:strawberry: like and save the giveaway post on IG in the comments, tag 3 crochet friends that you think will love this pattern!
:strawberry: you can share this post in your story on IG. Remember to tag me on the story so l can see it!

There will be 2 winners, winners will receive a copy of pattern on Ribblr.

:1st_place_medal:1st Place: Mochi baby flower + One free pattern from my shop of your choice (remember to let me know which one you want in the comments)
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: Mochi baby flower

Giveaway winners will be decided Monday, February 12 at 8PM GMT .

Winners will be tagged, if you do not respond in 24 hours, another winner will be chosen!

Good Luck!🫶🏻

21 Likes

wow congrats on the giveaway and 500+ followers!! i hope to see your shop growing more too! that is such a cute pattern!

5 Likes

Your shop is not showing up

4 Likes

Can’t see it? :confused:

4 Likes

Tysm, you are very kind🩷

4 Likes

Thank U GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

4 Likes

Congrats and good luck with the giveaway :smile: your shop doesn’t appear on your profile, logging out and then back in will add it :smile:

6 Likes

I cant see your shop :thinking: can you tell me the name so i can search for it?

5 Likes

The name is mrbrownstonecrochet
Does it appear now? :confused:

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

I’m sorry, it’s the first time I’ve done a giveaway and I don’t understand why the store doesn’t come out. Do you think I should go out and come back?

4 Likes

I would love to win the 4 in 1 mushrooms :mushroom:! @Raynestorm @Daffodilcrochets @Crochetime

Congratulations on the followers!

6 Likes

No worries! Im pretty sure that will help link the shop to your page and if that doesnt work you can probably put a link to it in your post.

3 Likes

I got out and back from the app, maybe now it should go

4 Likes

Good idea :sunglasses::muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Congrats :tada:
:sparkles: Following your shop :sparkles:
:mushroom:If I won I. Would like the 4 in 1 mushroom :mushroom:
:seedling: @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @OMLET @Itsfayfay4 @Abug1249 @FluffyYarnCreations @Crochet20 @LatteCrochet @OrangePeelsCrochet
@OrangeStudios :seedling:

9 Likes

:heartpulse:

4 Likes

Congratulations!! So happy you got so many followers! If I were to win first place, I’d love to have the 4 in 1 mushrooms. All of your patterns are SO cute!
I haven’t been on ribblr much within the past few months, so I’m gonna try to remember some cool people :))
@Frogfrog @Elaya @YarningHeart
Congrats to the people who win the giveaway! :heart_hands:

6 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: I followed, and if i won id like the lily duck! @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @BreesBees @LatteCrochet @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 @Itsfayfay4 @evalynnRose @OrangeStudios @PandaCrocheter7

9 Likes

It appears now :smile:

4 Likes