Moderator Approval Needed?

For the first time, I’ve received a notification saying that a moderator needs to approve my post for a tester call. Is this something new to testing, or did I do something that would have prompted that? The post really isn’t any different from any I’ve made before. Any information would be great! Just want to make sure I’m not doing something wrong unintentionally. Thanks!

9 Likes

@ribblr

4 Likes

I recall this happening to replies sometimes when someone would link to another site like Et*y or write it fully out, it’s automatic and does this to make sure it isn’t spam, it should be approved if it isn’t, did you add something different to your tester call post than usual?

4 Likes

It was auto flagged because it contained multiple links and a request for follows on social media. It’s now been reviewed and approved

8 Likes

I did add a link to my Etsy shop! I recently opened one and noticed another tester request the same. It was option for my application, I just thought I’d throw it out there. That makes more sense! Thanks for clarifying.

4 Likes

I appreciate your timely response! Thanks for clearing that up, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes