Hello! I’m looking for testers for my granny square balaclava pattern.
This is an advanced beginner crochet pattern with room for adjustments in the ribbing to fit your dimensions.
• 4 strands of mohair yarn (or similar lace weight 1 yarn) held together. I used approx 1 skein of hobbii diablo in optic white
• a weight 4 yarn. I used Loops&Threads natural marl in winter blues. This is a polyester/acrylic/wool blend. I recommend something that is warm and fluffy to blend nicely with the mohair.
• 6.50mm hook for granny squares
• 6.00mm hook for the neck ribbing
• 5.00mm hook for the face ribbing
• yarn needle
✮ You will have two weeks from the date the pattern is sent to complete the balaclava.
✮ You must post one work-in-progress photo, and one photo of the completed project, and like/share my post when the pattern is released.