More ideas? 😂

I got a mini gashapon machine for Christmas, and would love to fill it with min amigurumi! Do you have any pattern suggestions?

16 Likes

I had initially filled it with mini rubber duckies, but want to fill it with amigurumi instead.

13 Likes

I have one of those and I fill it with little amigurumi candies.
I also fill it up with keychains :slightly_smiling_face: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Little aliens? Minions? Kitties and puppies?

11 Likes

I don’t think she’s on ribblr yet but a crocheter called crocketcrochet made a crochet machine and loads of little ball characters to go in of different animals. She has free video tutorials on youtube.
Edit to include picture

14 Likes

You’re the best!!! Thank you!

11 Likes

I think I’m gonna try make this in the new year. I’ve been admiring for months :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

My only issue is that I don’t know which animal to make first :sob:

11 Likes

Update! The plushies are too big for my machine believe it or not :sweat_smile: discovered that after 30 minutes of making the plushie! But I plan on eventually making the gum ball machine in the picture, so it’s all good. Any micro amigurumi suggestions :joy:

11 Likes

Basically you make micro with either thread or embroidery thread.

You go ahead, I’ll pass on this trend. :flushed::eyes::grimacing::scream:

12 Likes

It’s tough, but I think it could be cute :joy:

11 Likes

Thinking about making those sushi bees you gifted me earlier this year! They would definitely fit into those capsules!

11 Likes

Oh yeah! Share a picture if you ever make it.

9 Likes

Would any of KHooks “beans” work?

11 Likes

Could you size down materials? That’s normally what I’d do to save other messing about lol.
My little fairy made with a 4mm hook would probably fit if you want to try that.

10 Likes

Thank you! I don’t think that that would work in my machine, but they are adorable!

8 Likes

I’ve decided to freehand mini food because I can adjust the size to fire into each capsule!

9 Likes

nOOOOOO THIS IS SOOOOO CUTE

5 Likes

So much love for it :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes