Movie Recommendations?

hey everyone!
just wondering if anyone has any random movie (or shows) preferably movie recommendations!

(no horror or anything too restricted please lol)

leave as much info as you can! (title, rating, what its about)

thank youu! <33

14 Likes

I don’t really watch movies that much, I only watched like 4 last year. I am not qualified for this lol. I only watched 1 show too, the owl house hehe
Alr I don’t have good movie recommendations so have a good day!

7 Likes

Wonka was really good. Idk if you’ve read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but the movie is based on Willy Wonka. It’s basically Willy’s origin story. I found it very interesting and it’s totally different from the book and other movies, so if you didn’t like them then you’ll be fine. If you liked them, you should still watch it!!

7 Likes

I like The Mask (1994). The main character is a quiet guy played by Jim Carrey, who one day finds a magical mask that gives him supernatural powers and makes him act wild. Wikipedia describes it as a superhero comedy film, but there’s also a little bit of romance as well.

The Back to the Future trilogy is also quite good. It’s about a teenage guy whose eccentric scientist friend invents a time machine. In the first film, he goes back in time and accidentally messes up his parent’s first meeting. In the second film, he goes into the future. The third film is set in the Wild West.

4 Likes

STUDIO GHIBLI!!! Howls moving Castle, My neighbor Totoro, and Kikis delivery service are my favorites! they are my comfort movies especially my neighbor totoro.

4 Likes

I’ve actually been into the show This Is Us. It’s on Netflix right now for sure. You may be able to find it on Hulu or YouTube?? But it’s really good I didn’t think I’d like it. It’s not very graphic however there are situations that involve emergencies and like war flashbacks but never gorey or scary!

AND the shows done so you can watch through to the end whenever you want​:partying_face::partying_face:

Edit: almost forgot to say what it’s about! lol it’s just about like family basically. Follows a family through the generations. Very cute and heartwarming!!

4 Likes

Hidden figures on Disney plus! Or Scott pilgrim vs. the world on Netflix. C:

4 Likes

Here is my favorites movies, hope it will helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you like cartoon movies Leo was a good one . Even my adult boys loved it. It has a wonderful story line about a turtle.
I haven’t seen too many movies that actually don’t promote violence, or scary things lately.
I’ve been very disappointed.

6 Likes

This is a good show. I cried a lot while I watched it

4 Likes

Omg Leo was too cute I second this movie!!!

4 Likes

It hooked me in soooo quick. I cannot believe I’ve been sleeping on this show​:exploding_head::exploding_head:

4 Likes

PRINCESS BRIDE PRlNCESS BRIDE

6 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions!! :white_heart:

3 Likes

suite life,

2 Likes

Confessions of a shopaholic
Little women
Pride and prejudice
Bride and prejudice
Pink panther

2 Likes

-The Princess Bride fairy tale romp one of the best movies from the 80s
-1st & 3rd Indiana Jones movies archaeological adventures
-Nimona Netflix animated adventure fantasy, mayhem, wholesome theme of self acceptance
-Flash Gordon trippy, campy sci fi
-Babe sweet pig finds an unusual way to fit in, only watch this if you want to feel guilty about eating bacon forever
-Zootopia buddy cop movie, a rabbit wants to become a police officer against all odds and prejudices
Lmk if u want more ideas

3 Likes