Multiple projects and journal question

Just curious what to do if … when I make a 2nd sweater. Do I use the same journal and continue with it? Or, is there a way to start a 2nd journal.

3 Likes

The best way to go about it is to rename your project, then you’ll have separate notes for the new journal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you make a new journal for different kinds of projects?

1 Like

A journal is linked to a pattern and each journal has space for a project name. Then you add as many notes + photos as you want with your mood and the project name automatically attaches to the notes!

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks Saar :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, helps me to wrap my head around it better. I want to try it but have some RL stuff going on atm, hopefully April!

1 Like

Another question, sorry ;). Is it from the journals that we can see others project for a certain pattern, do the journals for each patter link everyone’s project so we can see them all? Hope that made sense.

1 Like

If you check out this pattern, and scroll down, there is one journal started. I think that’s what we’re looking for. Thermal Buffalo Plaid Toque: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

3 Likes

For some reason the link isn’t working, I will go find the pattern, thanks ;).

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Did that answer your question? I was wondering the same so I hunted it down.

2 Likes

I think so :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HookedByMarilyn is spot on!
You can see all public journals of a pattern if you go to that pattern’s page and scroll down.
You can then click on the username to see all of their public journals :slight_smile:

Your journals are located at ‘My patterns’ —> ‘My journals’.

Have an awesome week!

3 Likes

I did not know we could do all that! Thanks!

3 Likes

With pleasure!

1 Like