Music challenge!

Well, I just listened to it and it’s pretty good. Kind of a let down bc I was expecting to hear someone but I didn’t. Overall, really nice 6/10. I’m so sorry to hear about his passing though.

6 Likes

I like high hopes. I definitely a nostalgic song for me. 9/10. For “Like it like that,” sounds like Harry styles singing a little bit and it reminds me of his debut solo album and it oddly reminds me of teen beach as well. But it’s a fun song and I like it. 8/10.

5 Likes

I’m not even lying right now. I’ve been listening to like it like that song on repeat ever since I heard it. Still listening now. It’s like my 5th or 6th time. Freakin love it!

5 Likes

Yes, I love that song too
This is where I first heard it. Such a magical song

Yesterday is such a great song too

4 Likes

I also like Shotgun By George Ezra. It was popular a few years ago. He is from England so you probably heard of him if you live in the Uk

Also like September Song by JP Cooper. It’s really catchy and amazing with headphones on

4 Likes

Yesterday makes me cry ev ver rey time!!

5 Likes

No one passed. I don’t know what you mean sorry?

4 Likes

I cannot choose between these three songs, they all are so good.
Panic room by Au/Ra
House of memories by panic at the disco!
Ashes by stellar

Thos are my favs.

4 Likes

Well that’s what I saw when I looked the artist up.

4 Likes

Oh yes! I didn’t know that until now because I just listen to that one song from the artist, and I just found it randomly. Sorry to confuse things.

4 Likes

its cool. dont worry about. i just hope his family, friends, and fans are okay.

3 Likes

i’m really into french music so don’t bully me lol. but my song that i die for is carrousel by amir and indila

4 Likes

Dude, French music is amazing. There is nothing to bully you about lol.

4 Likes

yea i know french music is awesome but my older cousins always bring me down because of me liking it.

4 Likes

Well then they don’t have good taste in music then :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

true

4 Likes

Mine is Somebody That I Used To Know by Goyte featuring Kimbra!

5 Likes

oooh i love that song! gives me soooo much nostalgia!

4 Likes